It is not possible to book this scheduled event for one of the following reasons:
For nearly-managers or new managers in the Wessex Group of Sixth Form Colleges who are planning a career in sixth form college leadership and are taking first steps.
Thursday and Friday, 18th and 19th January 2024
Tuesday, 26th March 2024
Wednesday, 17th April 2024
Monday, 3rd June 2024
Monday, 1st July 2024
The Wessex Group's Leadership Programmes are prestigious and highly valued by those that have taken part in past training. It is expected that applications to take part in the programmes will be from staff who:
• have demonstrated commitment to their personal and career development
• are interested in furthering their career in sixth form colleges
• have been recommended for leadership development by managers who recognise their potential
• are interested in improving the impact that they have on the success of their college
• are committed to the completion of any required course work and assignments
• are committed to attending all modules of their programme. Unfortunately, those unable to attend the first sessions will forfeit their places on the rest of the programme as well as the fee if their place cannot be filled.
Please refer to the brochure (link below) for important information about dates, application criteria, costs and pre-course preparation.
Wessex Group colleges will be expected to support delegates by ensuring that they are up to date on current college policies and strategy; that they have access to materials required throughout the programmes and that they are able to attend each module.
Please note that booking is not a guarantee of a place. Confirmation will be sent soon after the closing date.
Applications from staff development officers in colleges which are not members of the Wessex Group should refer to our contact page. Wessex SFCs should use the website booking form.
Monday 1 July 2024 at Peter Symonds College, Winchester
Monday 3 June 2024 at Queen Mary's College, Basingstoke
Wednesday 17 April 2024 at Peter Symonds College, Winchester
Tuesday 26 March 2024 at Barton Peveril College, Eastleigh