It is not possible to book this scheduled event for one of the following reasons:
The 2023 leadership programme for Wessex Group senior managers who may be new in post and/or planning a further career move within sixth form college leadership.
Tuesday and Wednesday, 31st January and 1st February 2023
Wednesday and Thursday, 10th and 11th May 2023
Wednesday and Thursday, 1st and 2nd November 2023
The Wessex Group's Leadership Programmes are prestigious and highly valued by those that have taken part in past training. It is expected that applications to take part in the programmes will be from staff who:
• have demonstrated commitment to their personal and career development
• are interested in furthering their career in sixth form colleges
• have been recommended for leadership development by managers who recognise their potential
• are interested in improving the impact that they have on the success of their college
• are committed to the completion of any required course work and assignments
• are committed to attending all modules of their programme. Unfortunately, those unable to attend the first sessions will forfeit their places on the rest of the programme as well as the fee if their place cannot be filled.
Wessex Group colleges will be expected to support delegates by ensuring that they are up to date on current college policies and strategy; that they have access to materials required throughout the programmes and that they are able to take time away from the 'day job' to attend each module.
Please note that booking is not a guarantee of a place. Confirmation will be sent soon after the closing date.
Applications from staff development officers in colleges which are not members of the Wessex Group should refer to our contact page. Wessex SFCs should use the website booking form.
Wednesday 1 November 2023 to Thursday 2 November 2023 at New Place Hotel (residential)
Tuesday 31 January 2023 to Wednesday 1 February 2023 at New Place Hotel (residential)