It is not possible to book this scheduled event for one of the following reasons:
For nearly-managers or new managers in the Wessex Group of Sixth Form Colleges who are planning a career in sixth form college leadership and are taking first steps.
Tuesday and Wednesday, 15th and 16th February (was Thursday and Friday, 27th and 28th January 2022)
Friday, 25th March 2022 (was Friday 18th March)
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
Monday, 6th June 2022
Friday, 1st July 2022
The Wessex Group's Leadership Programmes are prestigious and highly valued by those that have taken part in past training. It is expected that applications to take part in the programmes will be from staff who:
• have demonstrated commitment to their personal and career development
• are interested in furthering their career in sixth form colleges
• have been recommended for leadership development by managers who recognise their potential
• are interested in improving the impact that they have on the success of their college
• are committed to the completion of any required course work and assignments
• are committed to attending all modules of their programme. Unfortunately, those unable to attend the first sessions will forfeit their places on the rest of the programme as well as the fee if their place cannot be filled.
Please refer to the brochure (link below) for important information about dates, application criteria, costs and pre-course preparation.
Wessex Group colleges will be expected to support delegates by ensuring that they are up to date on current college policies and strategy; that they have access to materials required throughout the programmes and that they are able to attend each module.
Please note that booking is not a guarantee of a place. Confirmation will be sent soon after the closing date.
Applications from staff development officers in colleges which are not members of the Wessex Group should refer to our contact page. Wessex SFCs should use the website booking form.
Friday 1 July 2022 at off-site
Monday 6 June 2022 at off-site
Wednesday 27 April 2022 at Queen Mary's College, Basingstoke
Friday 25 March 2022 at Queen Mary's College, Basingstoke