It is not possible to book this scheduled event for one of the following reasons:
This highly successful leadership development programme for Middle Managers aims to provide participants with an understanding of leadership qualities, skills and behaviours as well as to provide opportunities for developing and practising skills for key roles and tasks.
Thursday and Friday, 10th and 11th March 2022
Thursday and Friday, 16th and 17th June 2022
Wednesday and Thursday, 2nd and 3rd November 2022 (November dates are provisional)
The Wessex Group's Leadership Programmes are prestigious and highly valued by those that have taken part in past training. It is expected that applications to take part in the programmes will be from staff who:
• have demonstrated commitment to their personal and career development
• are interested in furthering their career in sixth form colleges
• have been recommended for leadership development by managers who recognise their potential
• are interested in improving the impact that they have on the success of their college
• are committed to the completion of any required course work and assignments
• are committed to attending all modules of their programme. Unfortunately, those unable to attend the first sessions will forfeit their places on the rest of the programme as well as the fee if their place cannot be filled.
Wessex Group colleges will be expected to support delegates by ensuring that they are up to date on current college policies and strategy; that they have access to materials required throughout the programmes and that they are able to take time away from the 'day job' to attend each module.
Please note that booking is not a guarantee of a place. Confirmation will be sent soon after the closing date.
Applications from staff development officers in colleges which are not members of the Wessex Group should refer to our contact page. Wessex SFCs should use the website booking form.
Thursday 16 June 2022 to Friday 17 June 2022 at off-site (residential)
Thursday 10 March 2022 to Friday 11 March 2022 at New Place Hotel (residential)