It is not possible to book this scheduled event for one of the following reasons:
The 2021 leadership programme for Wessex Group senior managers who may be new in post and/or planning a further career move within sixth form college leadership.
Tuesday and Wednesday, 26th and 27th January 2021
Wednesday and Thursday, 19th and 20th May 2021
Wednesday and Thursday, 10th and 11th November 2021
The Wessex Group's Leadership Programmes are prestigious and highly valued by those that have taken part in past training. It is expected that applications to take part in the programmes will be from staff who:
• have demonstrated commitment to their personal and career development
• are interested in furthering their career in sixth form colleges
• have been recommended for leadership development by managers who recognise their potential
• are interested in improving the impact that they have on the success of their college
• are committed to the completion of any required course work and assignments
• are committed to attending all modules of their programme. Unfortunately, those unable to attend the first sessions (live or asynchronously) will forfeit their places on the rest of the programme as well as the fee if their place cannot be filled.
Wessex Group colleges will be expected to support delegates by ensuring that they are up to date on current college policies and strategy; that they have access to materials required throughout the programmes and that they are able to take time away from the 'day job' to attend each module.
Please refer to the brochure (link below) for important information about application criteria, costs and pre-course preparation.
Please note that booking is not a guarantee of a place. Confirmation will be sent soon after the closing date.
Applications from staff development officers in colleges which are not members of the Wessex Group should refer to our contact page. Wessex SFCs should use the website booking form.
Wednesday 10 November 2021 to Thursday 11 November 2021 at tba / online
Tuesday 26 January 2021 to Wednesday 27 January 2021 at tba / online