It is not possible to book this scheduled event for one of the following reasons:
The 2022 leadership programme for Wessex Group senior managers who may be new in post and/or planning a further career move within sixth form college leadership.
Tuesday and Wednesday, 1st and 2nd February 2022
Wednesday and Thursday, 18th and 19th May 2022
Wednesday and Thursday, 2nd and 3rd November 2022 (November dates are provisional)
The Wessex Group's Leadership Programmes are prestigious and highly valued by those that have taken part in past training. It is expected that applications to take part in the programmes will be from staff who:
• have demonstrated commitment to their personal and career development
• are interested in furthering their career in sixth form colleges
• have been recommended for leadership development by managers who recognise their potential
• are interested in improving the impact that they have on the success of their college
• are committed to the completion of any required course work and assignments
• are committed to attending all modules of their programme. Unfortunately, those unable to attend the first sessions will forfeit their places on the rest of the programme as well as the fee if their place cannot be filled.
Wessex Group colleges will be expected to support delegates by ensuring that they are up to date on current college policies and strategy; that they have access to materials required throughout the programmes and that they are able to take time away from the 'day job' to attend each module.
Please note that booking is not a guarantee of a place. Confirmation will be sent soon after the closing date.
Applications from staff development officers in colleges which are not members of the Wessex Group should refer to our contact page. Wessex SFCs should use the website booking form.
Wednesday 18 May 2022 to Thursday 19 May 2022 at off-site (residential)
Tuesday 1 February 2022 to Wednesday 2 February 2022 at off-site (residential)